a good team player at the workplace?
I’ve found from time to time that great football players have 2 or more of the following 3 basic attributes –
1) Eye for pass
2) Ability to make space/find space
3) First touch and ball control..
What would they be for a professional?
1) Eye for pass = Ability to engage people..
2) Making/Finding space = Finding opportunities and taking initiative..
3) Ball control = Skill/ expertise at the job. This comes from years of practice of course..
Interesting – when I think of it like this..