- Keep you elbows off the table
- Don’t start eating before others
- Don’t eat and talk
- Cover mouth if necessary
- Keep mouth closed while eating
- Don’t slurp or burp
- Consider needs of fellow diners
- Don’t redip into a shared sauce
- Bring food to the mouth and not vice versa
- Take small mouthfulls
Thanks to Tejasvi for this one..
when you least expect to be so..
feels like you have already ‘ been there, done that’ when you wake up..
is better than 2 in the bush..
Courtesy – The timeless Aesop!
Its always full of ups and downs. So, if you are up remember that we need to guard for the down and when we are down..remember that the up is coming.
but how we behave when we are waiting..
and then move on – Michael Dell
It is acting despite the fear.